Friday, January 24, 2014

New Years in Park City

The kids got passes to Park City this year and are beyond excited to go up with friends every weekend.  I just love how much they love to ski and snowboard.  I think they feel so much freedom and peacefulness when they are in these beautiful mountains.  What a great way to enjoy Utah's winters.
We checked into our hotel room after they got their passes and we went to dinner and then cruised Park City Main Street long enough to get some ice cream and freeze our butts off.
The next day was ski day---and the first time for me in a LOOOONG time.  I loved it and I hope to spend many more days skiing with my kiddos.
This was Izzy's 2nd time skiing and after the first initial hour of being in tears with tight boots and lots of falls, she was loving every minute of it.  She was shakin' that booty all the way up the magic carpet.  Yay for her!

























































and this was the morning after....

1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

So fun...You guys know how to party!