Friday, January 11, 2013

halloween 2012

I had dreams of Grandma Joyce sewing a cute Little Red Riding Hood costume for Iz, but she had different plans for herself.  One great thing about living here in UT is that the kids actually get to wear costumes to school!  They had the kids walk in a parade for all the parents and then we had a fun party in the classroom.  I can't believe how creative people are with costumes.  Its so fun to get ideas for the next year.









 We had the Jones' over for Taco Tuesday and Camille brought this cute cake!
 Happy about her candy pile

 Decorating cookies with Avery


 I made just a few cupcakes for the class party :)
 It made my day to receive this photo of my favorite little toddler--Ellie as Dorothy.  Goodness.



1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That is one of the cutest witch costumes I have seen but, of course, Izzy made the costume! I still can't believe you made all of those cupcakes!