Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{the last of 2012}

I figured I better start off the new year right by recapping the awesome 2012 that our family had. I've decided to start catching up on my blog so get ready...there are going to be lots of pics. My favorite time of year is when I get to be the Wicked Witch of the East and take the annual pics of my kids. This year was an exception because they were all in really good spirits and I felt like I was able to capture some really fun and true-to-themselves expressions. These photos only make me love my kids a million times more than I already do. I am just so grateful I get to be the one that captures them. They are my everything....


Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Heather Williams said...

Lovved these Jen...such fun kids you have. I think they are who they are because they have such a cool mom...seriously! You do fun things with them and you want them to experience a lot and be exposed to a lot! Thanks for thinking of us and sending a Christmas card:)

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Beautiful children--inside and out!!

Ang said...

Holy crap! How did I get so behind on so many of your posts?! Maybe because I haven't touched a computer for a while.:) You're amazing Jen. I don't know how you do all that you do! Wow. It was fun catching up in pics with all that you've been up to since your move. Sooo glad you're here!!!