Thursday, January 10, 2013

Philly

Sabe had to travel to Philadelphia to go to the Phillie's game with his company.  Rough, huh?  Jaxon was at scout camp, so us girls had a great time exploring the city, eating, and ending up at the nail salon.   One of my favorite stops is the Reading Terminal Market.  They are hundreds of food vendors and its almost impossible to choose what to eat, so its fun to get a little of everything.  Lots of Mennonite bakers who serve everything from homemade bread to giant whoopie pies!  We took a roof top bus tour around the city to see all of the gorgeous architecture.  Sabe and I also celebrated our anniversary and we all went out to eat at Fogo De Chao.  Sooooo yum!
So thankful for my iphone and the easiness of taking pics on these little trips!  The quality isn't always great, but it allows me to capture what I want---on the go!


































1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I've never been to Philadelphia--can you believe that!?! Looks like you had a fun trip. Reminds me a little of our Boston trip.