Friday, January 11, 2013

Trip to VA with the Iz

On one of my business trips to VA, I decided to take Izzy along so that I could have a little travel companion.  She was beyond excited to see her cousins and puppy Louis.  It was a great trip and a big THANK YOU to Jenni & Regan for their amazing hospitality!


 a few pics of my client's amazing Georgetown home



 National Cathedral in DC



 Congrats to Mason for making the middle school bball team!
 Miss Ellie before family photos
 This little girl misses Louis


 making gingerbread houses
 Goodbye Virginia!

2 comments :

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I just had the FUNNEST time catching up on your life! Thanks for taking the time to post all of these pics and for inspiring me to want to do the same. You have an AWESOME and AMAZING family.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That was such a good idea to take Isabella with you back to Virginia! Your client's home in Georgetown was amazing. Glad that Izzy got to see Louie again. I would have liked to have been there when they first saw each other.