Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Izzy is 7


It is so hard for me to see Izzy grow up.  She is my baby!  Luckily, this little girl loves to cuddle and stay close to her momma, so I'll take it.  She is pure joy.  She fills our home with her cute voice, little giggles, and constant requests to sleep in our bed.  We are more than lucky that she came to our family.
Since we had family in town for Thanksgiving we had a birthday brunch for Iz.  The next day, we went out to dinner and did a little shopping.  Love you, Izzy B!





































 Grandma sewed the sock monkey that the Hyde's gave Izzy.  It took almost 5 hours!


 i took some cute owl cupcakes to her 1st grade class...







This is what Izzy picked out with her money from G&G Garner


2 comments :

Heather Williams said...

way to go Jen! LOVED seeing these....man we miss out on a lot don't we?! I'm so glad I got to see a few pics of your new home, it's SO nice! Love the mtns and your deck too. What a fun day for izzy and to have so many family be together! Thanks for the call today too!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I still pinch myself to think that you live in Utah and we get to participate in events like Izzy's birthday!!!