Tuesday, May 12, 2009

{leaving for UT to par-TAY!}

I am so excited to say that tomorrow is finally the day Isabella and I will be traveling to UT to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday.  We just can't wait.  This trip has planned for a long time and its going to be a blast.  All of my siblings will be there with their youngest kids, so we are all going to have a great time.  We get to spend the weekend in one of my favorite places ever, Sun Valley, Idaho.  We had a tradition of going there every May since I was young, and I have not been there since before I was married!  
I just thought I'd post these photos with Isabella and my mom because even though we live so far away, Isabella ADORES my mom.  My mom is magical about forming these amazing relationships with my children that she only gets to see a few times a year.  Olivia, Jaxon, and Izzy all hold a very special place in their hearts for Grandma Joyce!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments :

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE seeing your decor and how you pull a room together. Jealous of the low price you scored on that dining table!! Can't wait to see more pics of your new house. Hope you had a great time in Sun Valley!