Sunday, May 24, 2009

{lots of other fun stuff in Sun Valley}

Clearly, I am the family photographer on vacations :)
I began noticing no one else had their cameras, and I'm guessing that everyone thought I would just document the trip...ha ha.

Here is my cousin Layne, with his fiance Rachel--so cute!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments :

Philip and Melissa said...

Cute pics Jen. I have to tell you, I was going thru Liv's boxes of pictures for her 3rd birthday and I found the CD of pics you did for us. I will ALWAys treasure those Jen. You're amazing.