Sunday, May 24, 2009

{UT trip}

i am going to try my best to post all these pics in the order that they were taken.  my mom flew all my sisters to UT to help celebrate her 60th birthday.  it was such a great trip.  i can't believe how much fun we all have together.  that is one thing that is so great about have so many kids (maybe the only thing :)), is that we are all best friends---fingers crossed.
the day before we left for Sun Valley (the best place on earth), we had some time to hang out and go to a few of our favorite places....Cafe Rio, Pace's, and DownEast.  I eat like a cow when I go to Utah--why are there so many great place to eat??
At Pace's, we treated ourselves to a fresh lime Rainbow: a little Sprite, fresh lime juices, slush and vanilla ice cream.  Seriously, it is to-die-for.  
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments :