Sunday, May 24, 2009

{on the way to Sun Valley}

It took a few vans to get us all up to Sun Valley.  Isabella and I were in the minivan with Camille & Holland and Ashley, McKay, & Ruby.  Everyone was so good, except for Izzy.  She told Camille off a couple of times and let everyone know they were mean.
We stopped in Twin Falls to see the gorge and took potty breaks in Old Navy.  By that time, our car had downed mini Charleston Chews, chocolate-covered tootsie rolls, Skittles, and Thelma's Frozen Lemonade.  See?  I have to eat all this stuff cuz they don't have it all in VA!

I tried so hard bringing Ruby home with me, but McKay wouldn't let me.  I swear, she is the cutest, sweetest little girl--I couldn't get enough of her!!!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments :