Thursday, February 25, 2010

{baby benson}

okay, so this little guy was way better than Pikes Place, way better than any ocean view. Ashley and Adam are seriously good at breeding some really cute kids. I couldn't wait to meet little Benson. I think Camille described him best as just the most lovable, squishy, sweet baby. And even though I am insanely jealous that she gets to live so close, I am so glad that he gets so loved by such a great auntie.
Its always such a gift to see my sisters become mothers. Ashley is so kind and patient. Their home is peaceful and somewhere that you want to be. I've never seen a father that is so engaged and so helpful as Adam. Those two had to learn so early on how to sacrifice everything when McKay was born with his complications. They continue to do so as their little family is growing
I just loved every minute that I could spend with all of them. I'm already planning another trip :)
Here are a few (many more to come) of Benson Douglas on his blessing day---so thrilled I could be there!

7 comments :

Jennifer Anderson said...

oh....benny is so beautiful. you really captured that, like you always do. why did you have to go home?

Camille said...

ope! see its like you are still here! so that earlier comment was from me. just needed to resign in. love you benny one.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Jennifer,
Thanks so much for taking those pictures of Benson! He has really changed since Christmas. He is really a beautiful baby!

Beverly said...

Your mother just called to let me know that you took these beautiful photos of Baby Benson. In addition, Joyce told me to look at the blessing outfit closely because she thought it was the one I sent to little Benson. He looks like a future president of the church with his radiant little face that you captured so sweetly. Wow, I am very honored that Ashley and Adam chose our gift suit to wear for Benson's blessing.

Heather Williams said...

I love that child! You described Adam and Ash so well as parents, they seriously rock!

I of course love the pics, your amazing Jen, I know I say that a lot but really, you are.

I am so blessed to have such good, good sisters.

Ang said...

Could a litte baby boy be any more beautiful?! Seriously that kid is a keeper. Awesome pics once again Jen.

Alison Wilde said...

Darling Baby! Those sisters of yours are soooo lucky they have you to take pictures of their beautiful babies! Are you next???