Thursday, February 11, 2010

{my ode to FNL}

okay, i acknowledge the fact that i am too old for high school dramas and crushes and that i'm spending way too much time watching TV, but i just have to share my love for this awesome show. my sister, Andrea, and i have had many-a-conversation over the last few weeks about how much we loved the characters and story of this series. so, if you love a little football and feel-good drama, get started....
the best way to watch the episodes from the beginning is to sign up at www.netflix.com
For just $8.99/month, you can watch Seasons 1-3 instantly on your computer. Just watch the pilot and Episode 1 and you'll be hooked. Season 4 can be watched at:
http://brokencontrollers.com/friday-night-lights-season-4-episode-1-xye2062
The last season will begin this summer---can't wait!

This entry would not be completely honest without me admitting my crush on Tim Riggins-#33. He is a bad boy and always has a beer in hand, but oh, so dreamy.
I'm a dork.




1 comments :

Ang said...

Uh, should have waited to post my last comment. LOVE that you did one on FNL's. Clear Eyes, Open Hearts, Can't Lose! Texas Forever Jen. Texas Forever.