Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{Seattle trip-part 2}

I was definitely looking forward to going to Pike's Place more than anywhere else. It was everything I could have hoped for, and definitely a dream to take photos there. We got on the ferry in the cute town of Bremerton, where Adam & Ashley live, and boarded the ferry for Seattle. It was such a fun ride, with a great view and lots of fun treats...


After the trip to Seattle, Camille treated the sister to an amazing meal at Anthony's, right there on the water. So yummy--thanks, Camilley!

8 comments :

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Wow. That's all this jealous me can say. Oh yeah, and I LOVE my sisters! Wish I could have been there. Jen, you're the best "life documenter" EVER.

Laura Copeland said...

Great pictures! Great family to take pictures of! Just plain "GREAT"!!!

Ang said...

Ahhhhh. Nothing more to say at the moment. Purely, simply beautiful.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Jennifer, Those pictures made me feel just like I was there, especially at Pike's Market--the smells, the colors, the people! You captured all of that so beautifully. The only thing better is if I could have been there! I love all of you so much and am grateful that you enjoy being with other so much.

Heather Williams said...

Jen I love that you already have these pics up and it's so fun to see them. I wish already we could be back together. THat was such a fun weekend and something I really needed, just some time with some sistas. Thanks for capturing these.

It was So good to see you and I already can't wait until July.

Alison Wilde said...

How fun!! What a great weekend that you will always remember. I bet all the kids just had a blast together. They are all darling. As always....LOVE your pictures!

Camille said...

You are amazing. How do you do this? We are right back there. Your kind words are making me cry. I am so glad you came. We need to all do this again, but next time with Hill, Michele, Andrea and Mom.

Dave & Kami said...

nothin better than a sister trip! i love pikes market! love how you captured the plumbers crack:)