Friday, February 26, 2010

{ruby aka cupcake}

seriously, doesn't she just look like a cupcake? this little girl stole my heart not just the first time I met her as a newborn, but the next time when she was almost 2 years old. I gave her the new name of cupcake, which suits her well from the cutest little face to the high-pitched voice that you just want to bottle up, to her little run that is more like the cherry on top bouncing down the street. what a sweet little girl she is--so gentle, so obedient, so full of love.

2 comments :

Ashley said...

Love my little cupcake in that bubble skirt, especially knowing that she insisted on eating sugar while Jen takes her pictures. She misses you. Ruby knows she can get what she wants from you and Mill.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Ruby, You are just the cutest, sweetest little girl! Jennifer, you just made my heart warm with her pictures. I miss you all so much!