Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{petunia pickle bottom}

Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag/layette collections have been a favorite of mine for a very long time. i was contacted by NYC photographer to do the edits/post-processing for PPB 2010 spring line. They wanted a vintage look to the photos and because I immediately fell in LOVE with the photos from this line, it was exciting for me to find the right look for these images. Oh, how I would love to live in the city and have these amazing backdrops for photo sessions. Professional models and darling baby don't hurt either.

3 comments :

Heather Williams said...

Jen this is awesome. Seriously, I am flattered for you, though i am not surprised, but still this is pretty cool that they contacted you. Oh and uh, they'd be more then happy to give your sister (me) a discount right?

Ang said...

Go Jen! That is quite the compliment. The layout looks awesome.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Jen, I remember when you told me you were doing this!! It looks so great--I'm so proud of you and your talent and that you keep working at getting better and better!